Exploring some of the wide range of open source tools available on IBMi, with a focus on web applications
• An introduction to open source and web applications
• Tools available on IBMi and how to get them
• A closer look at
• Eclipse Orion – a powerful browser-based editor
• PHP and Node.js – programming languages created for web development
• Git – the web development industry standard for source code management
Attendees will develop their own simple applications using Orion, PHP, Node JS and Git demonstrating the benefits of the tools.
Just bring a PC, no further set up required.